What Spa Brands Do We Carry?
Depending on how well you take care of it, a hot tub can last anywhere from 5 to 20 years. This means that some people can have multiple hot tubs throughout their lives. It wouldn’t be safe to assume that people have brand loyalty to spa brands, which means they’re open to learning about the many that we offer.
If you’re looking to purchase your first spa, it’s time to get acquainted with the spa brands you can choose from at Aqua Leisure Pools and Spas. We only sell the best in features, materials, and longevity, so you can trust us when we say they’re all quality, but they may not all be for you. We’re sure we can figure out which of our hot tub brands is your best option.
This spa brand prides itself on providing value through its spas’ best-in-class features and materials used in its spas. The spas they provide to our sales floor include features such as:
- SoftTouch Material: The material they used in their spas offers slip resistance making it safer than most. The material is also “virtually indestructible” so expect this brand of spas to last a long time.
- Quality Components: These tubs use stainless steel jets, which are perfect for hydrotherapy, and premium cabinetry that needs next to zero maintenance.
- Insulation: Expect this hot tub to use up less electricity than most as it meets the standards of the California Energy Commission (CEC).
- Comfort Features: Relax in their zero-G loungers, his-and-her captain seats, barrier-free multi-level seating, and 3-directional seating. Some tubs have all or one of these features, so come see them at our showroom to know which is best for you.
Marquis offers their premium Vector21 hot tubs in our catalog. They come in several sizes with various numbers of versatile jets. The jets in their hot tubs are the main selling point, though. They are unlike any other with how much control their advanced system gives you. Their Conal Jetpods, Directional Jetpods, and Orbital Jetpods offer several different types of massages to help you relax. These massages include:
- Deep-Tissue Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Shiatsu Massage
- Swedish Massage
Artesian Spas offer the complete package in terms of features and accessories. These features include:
- ArcticPac Insulation: Artesian Spas are energy efficient and maintain the tropical water temperature spa owners expect.
- Grandwood Cabinets: Using wood in the spa’s construction gives it longevity, and reduces the maintenance a spa generally requires. They promise that their cabinetry is maintenance-free because it will not rot, rust, warp, deteriorate, or require replacement. They even come in multiple colors: taupe, java, grey, charcoal black, antique, and sequoia.
- Stainless Steeljets: These jets are designed to relieve muscle tightness and relax them so that you can have the hydrotherapy you need. They’re perfect for melting away tension and pain.
- 12 V Spa Light & Dynastar LED: Illuminate the water with a pleasant light with their 12 V Spa Lights. Deluxe models have a whole LED lighting system that lets you see the texture and detail of the spa’s interior layout.
The hot tubs that come from Strong Spas can definitely be defined as strong. When you get a spa from this brand, it will last, and so will its accessories.
- DURA-SHIELD Hardcover: Other spas don’t come with covers, let alone covers that provide tough protection and the best in thermal efficiency. This hardcover will make sure that your hot tub isn’t damaged by the elements, whether that be the wind or a falling branch. At the same time, it will make sure that your hot tub remains as hot as you want it.
- DURA-SHIELD Automation: We’ve automated several features of your hot tub, including the cover that can open and close with a turn of a key. Their heavy hardcover insulated the water and protected it from the elements, but it was hard for people to open and close. Automation makes it a good choice for so many more people.
- DURA-BASE Insulated Base: The insulated base of Strong Spas’s hot tubs is 10x thicker than most others, which is another way our brand partners have reduced the need for spa maintenance. Unlike the others, this protects against pets, cracking, rotting, and rusting. The thermal barrier that works with the cover also recycles heat to keep the water warm, which reduces the cost of electricity.
Come Find the Spa Brand for You at Aqua Leisure
We have more spa brands that we show in our store locations for swim spas as well. If you need someplace to relax, for hydrotherapy, or something else entirely, we have the spa brands for you. Thanks to our brand partners, you have a wide range of features, designs, and styles to choose from. For more information, contact us today.
Posted by Aqua Leisure Pools & Spas in Pools